Thursday, May 26, 2011

MORE STRIPES???

Hello Lovelies!

So...I've noticed that I've wore stripes just about everyday this week, unintentionally.  I guess I self-consciously love them...WHO KNEW!!!  Anywho,  Here are the accessories I chose to rock with this outfit I wore to work today. 

Black & silver necklace- Steinmart
Silver earrings- Body Central
Bracelet- Tiffanys & Co.
Shoes- Wild Rose
Shades- Jimmy Choo


It was extremely HOT today but I love a bright and shining day so I had to go outside and suck up some of the rays!!! I also wore my hair in a puff today.  I tried to get a close up so you can see it!  Here's how I rocked the outfit to work.  Simple and Chic!

That's all guys. Short and sweet! I;m hoping to get a new camera soon so I can take better pictures but in the meantime this'll do.  Have a great day!

~Trice

P.S.  I seriously have a thing for putting my hands on my hips! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment