Saturday, May 14, 2011

1,000k Twitter Follower Challenge



Ok so, many of y'all know that I deleted my old Twitter page and started a new one. New account, same name (@AisforAlex). I had so many natural hair ladies following me and I know many are like "where the heck did Alex go...?" I am still around and still tweeting. I decided that this new page will be a little less personal and more for networking, blog related stuff, #naturalhair talk and positive uplifting tweets. I may throw in my occasional "make you laugh, obnoxious" tweet but there won't be many of those. LOL, I know a lot of you used to laugh at how silly I could be on Twitter but some of my followers may get offended by my humor SO I have decided to sensor what I say a tad bit  more.

Anywho, I have decided to muster up a 1,000k follower challenge. My old page had over 1,000 followers and I really did appreciate the fact that most of them were my natural hair family! It meant a lot that y'all tuned in and chatted with me about hair and other fun stuff. SOOOOO, to show my appreciation I am going to host a FAB giveaway that I am sure you all will LOVE. Once I reach the 1,000 follower mark on my new page TWO LUCKY #naturalhair followers will be given gift baskets filled with my top selling Safi Products AND my favorite things like, nail polish, perfume, make up, hair accessories, ect. I want this basket to be a fun and exciting thing for you all. The details on the give-away are below.

To Win the baskets:

*You MUST be a follower
*You must tweet me (@AisforALEX) and say "I love my GOOD HEALTHY hair. #naturalhair"

*Each time you tweet that to me I will "favorite it" and make note of your entries.
(ONLY one per day.)

*If you choose not to tweet the phrase it's perfectly OK but I wanted to see who my new followers are so I figured that'll be a good way to do it.

*One follower will be chosen off of their entries, the other will be picked randomly; for those of you who prefer not to tweet the phrase.
* I will follow my #naturalhair ladies back if you want me too! Just tell me.
:)

Have fun and good luck!
The challenge will be over whenever I reach my 1,000k mark.
Thank you for ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!
I truly do appreciate you all.

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment