Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blogging over Breakfast



Although this doesn't link directly to the fashionable life of Plutôt La Mode, I thought I should share a secret with you all: my breakfast this morning.

I've always wondered about what the "healthy" options are for breakfast, as lots of health cereals and health foods really aren't that great for you and have lots of hidden, unhealthy sugars lurking in them.
My breakfast this morning was a version of the traditional oatmeal (only it tasted a lot better than the typically plain morning encounter that I'm sure you're used to).


I added 2 espresso cups of soya milk (I'm lactose intolerant) to one espresso cup's worth of oatmeal and heated it up.  After that, I added a liberal sprinkling of flaked almonds and a pinch of cinnamon.  To finish, I swirled in a teaspoon of Manuka honey.  Gorgeous!


Give it a go yourself and let me know what you think, or if you have any alternative ideas.

Lottie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment