Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Revisiting: KCCC- Take 10


Morning Ladies! I hope every one is happy and well today! IT'S HUMP DAY, make it a good day! I am posting today about Kinky Curly's Curling Custard and I actually have some POSITIVE things to say about the product this go around. Many of you know that in the past my hair has not been a fan of KCCC at all. I have tired numerous times and technique to achieve good results and I never have. I am surprised to say that I gave the product yet ANOTHER go around and I must say I AM PLEASED with the results. I think I found the problem to my past dilemma's as well. I wasn't using enough of the Kinky Curly's Knot Today. This leave in is highly recommended when using the KCCC. Yesterday I made sure that I lathered my hair in the conditioner and I applied it to sections before applying the custard. I found that doing this made my hair easier to smooth and once the product dried I did not get that unbearable crunch that I am used to. I'm not going to jump the gun and say that I love the product but I will say that I will continue to give it "tries" every now and then.

Here are some pics of my hair yesterday and today with KCCC.

Yesterday:

 (My hair was still a little damp)

TODAY:









No comments:

Post a Comment