Monday, September 6, 2010

My last post in this journey

So the journey was great and life has become very busy for me. Ive started exercising a lot working all the time and now my son is soon starting school. Documenting my journey has been a great one it has taught me a lot about myself and the patience needed. The first year is always the make or break deal you make with yourself with anything you do in life for that matter and it looks like my locs are definitely here to stay. Every once in awhile I'll probably update with a photo or two and now being that my comp USB port is bust posting pics will be a bit harder but I'll figure out a way. So farewell and thanks for visiting me in my journey of lockdom post a comment and I'll come by and check your blog out.

Peace and blessings

NAt

No comments:

Post a Comment