Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today's Hair:Twist Out

 
So, today's hair is nothing special.
I have been battling with dry hair syndrome the last few days so I needed
to take a step back and examine the problem.
Something I was using on my hair was not doing the try moisture wise.
I still have yet to figure out what products sucked the LIFE out of my curls.
I ended up co-washing  yesterday for the second time this week (2 days earlier than I usually do).
My shea moisture conditioner
is running LOW, very low, so I only used a little bit

of it mixed with my Tigi conditioner.
Seemed to work well.

Once that was done, I COATED my hair is Grape Seed Oil and
Kinky Curly's "Knot Today's" Leave in.
My hair needed that. I could instantly feel the difference once those products were applied.
Then sectioned my hair is 6 parts
and started putting medium sized twist's in.
I used Qhetmet Biologics Heavy Alma cream as my base product.
I de-tangled with my denman brush after applying the Alma cream
and then I sealed the twists with Oyin's whipped Pudding and my Avocado Shea Butter.
Moisture, Moisture, MOISTURE!
My twist's felt awesome and my curls were CLUMPING fabulously while I de-tangled with the denman. 

This A.M. I unraveled my twists with my hands covered in Darcy Botanicals 
and a frizz free serum.
Doing that really helped keep my twist out from looking like a huge frizz ball.
My definition stuck too, which is always a good thing.
I did notice that I had a lot of shrinkage, I get that sometimes after I used the denman brush.
It's a pain but oh well, after a few days my hair usually stretches out.

Here are some pictures of my twist out.
I like it.
Do you?












No comments:

Post a Comment