Sunday, September 5, 2010

Review: L'Oreal 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser



PRODUCT: 2.5/5
PACKAGING: 4/5 [for the sample]
QUALITY: 3/5
OVERALL: 3 out of 5
PRICE: $5-7 at drugstores
WOULD I REPURCHASE? Probably not

PROS
+ Cheap & affordable.
+ The scrublet really deep cleans.
+ Innovative design, the concept is really different.
+ Bottle lasts a LONG time!

CONS
- The actual cleanser itself doesn't clean very well.
- Scrublet gets dirty after a while even after washing.
- NEED to apply moisturizer after

OVERALL: You get what you pay for. It's really cheap and does clean, but not as well as I'd like to. I don't plan on repurchasing this product, unless I absolutely need a cleanser (like I'm on a trip and I forget mine at home!).

If you watch my YouTube videos you'll notice in one of my favorites/rejects videos I said this is one of my rejects. Overall, I wasn't too fond of this product. I bought it because it was hyped up on a couple YT Guru's sites and I forgot my cleanser on vacation in Hawaii back in May and I thought I'd try it out. The phrase "You get what you pay for" fits this product. It's only around $5-7 so its not going to break the bank, but without the little scrublet that it comes with, the cleanser sucks.

I liked it at first, but found out the cleanser itself doesn't clean very well. Normally I wipe my face with a MAC wipe then use a cleanser if I'm wearing a full face of makeup, but if I go straight to the scrublet it really deeps clean! The scrublet is definitely the best part of it! It's really gentle and doesn't hurt your face like a face brush would but at the same time it deep cleans. I did see the same scrublet at Sephora that's pink! It's called the Precision Pore Cleansing Pad and it's $5 so in theory you could just buy the cleanser and just use the scrublet but I would hate to buy it and waste all that product. The scrublet does get dirty after a while, but that's given.

The cleanser itself is like any other drugstore cleanser, it cleans, but not very well. This probably isn't a very accurate test but I tend to judge cleansing products (facial, body, etc) by how well they lather and how 'clean' I feel after and this cleanser fails on both counts. If I use the cleanser by itself and then use a toner after there is a TON of makeup still leftover and without the scrublet, it doesn't lather much at all.

I do like the packaging and how unique it is and you have some place to store the scrubber when you're not using it. I bought this thing 3 months ago, have been using it almost everyday twice a day and I STILL have a good amount of product left. So if you want a cheap, decent cleanser that'll last you a while, this ones for you. But if you're willing to shell out a little more cash for a much better cleanser, you might wanna skip this.


The scrublet


Back of the scrublet


Look how much product I have left!!

NOTE: There are other 360 Facial Cleansers but this review is specifically for the Deep Cleanser. I would not repurchase this but I might try out the others to see if I like them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment