Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Regimen CONTEST!

Hey Ladies,
I am opening up a contest called "MAKE MY REGIMEN"
I thought this contest would be fun because I am looking for a new regimen
to go along with my new dye job.
I am looking for a regimen that helps me retain moisture!
I need as much moisture as I can get because color can be DRYING.
The winner will receive a full size (16 oz) jar or Miss. Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
and Kinky Curly's Knot Today Leave In!




See below for rules and details:

RULES:
1. Include a simple and easy regimen that works
for you or that you have tried in the comment box.
(If you rather make a video feel free but make sure you post the link in the comment box)
2. Include products used, steps taken (ex. de-tangling, finger combing, ect)
3. Explain how this regimen works for you and WHY you think
it will work for me.
4. Include your email address.

* This contest will only last a week*
(ENDS ON 9/22 @9PM)
You must be a follower of my blog to participate!

After the contest closes I will pick my TOP 3 favorite regimens. I will try all of them and then determine a winner based off of the regimen that works best for me

No comments:

Post a Comment