Thursday, September 16, 2010

Updates + Swap!

I've been soo busy lately especially since the Hubby just got back! =] But for some reason I've been in the mood to make up blog today especially since I finished my homework early & just in time to watch Jersey Shore! I know, I know, that show is SO bad but it's so good! lol Anyway, so if you follow me you probably already know about my blog sale - which I still have a lot of stuff to post! (I might do that tonight) But Shar contacted me about doing a swap for some stuff on my blog sale & I said yes! I ended up swapping my MAC Hello Kitty Blush & MAC Hello Kitty Lipstick for 2 MAC pigments & a 242 brush. I still haven't gotten over the new pigment packaging - it's so small! =[ - so I'm glad she still had the old packaging!


Brash & Bold Pigment, Violet Pigment, & 242 Brush


Brash & Bold, Violet

I'm excited to do a FOTD with these esp Violet since I love wearing purple eyeshadow! In other news, I'm pretty much settled into the new place and enjoying what little time I left with my hubby before he moves again. I don't really like to talk about my personal, personal life on here but if you're one of my blogger girls (you know who you are! ;]) message/tweet/email me and I'll send you the link to my personal blog. School & work keeps me really busy too! I'm ALMOST done decorating my room, I think it's cute! It's so girly & typical (I made it zebra print themed) but I love it! I'll probably post pics or a video on my new make up organization & my new closet too! Well it's time for Jersey Shore!! I'll try to write up another post in between commercials ;] (I missed last Sundays' special episode!)

No comments:

Post a Comment