Friday, September 17, 2010

The day after


Can I vent?
Ok, well... I am not happy with my hair.
I love the color and I LOVED the style yesterday
but today I feel like my hair looks lifeless (style wise)
and
it's completely FRIZZY.
:(
I am just beyond frustrated that my hair will not
hold any type of heat styling anymore.
All I get is a frizz ball of "I don't know" if I want to be straight or curly hair.
AHHHHH <<(that's me screaming).
Honestly, I am READY for my hair to be to my shoulders again.
I am so over having short hair
and
this in between stage length is KILLING ME.
A part of me wants to just get a weave or braids
and wear my hair in protective styles this Winter 
BUT 
I do not feel like sitting in the braider's chair for 6,7 or 8 hours.
I am at a lost ladies.
Can anyone give ME suggestions?

 I see some of my fellow YouTuber's and Blogger's hair
after a year and their growth is AMAZING.
Some have hair to their shoulders.
WHY, is my hair the exception?
AND, I noticed my hair is in layers.
It naturally grows out like that.
I cannot stand it.

Please help.
See how my hair looks today below...
:-/






No comments:

Post a Comment