Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today's Hair: 4 day of flat twist out puff

I noticed today that my hair was still looking GREAT 4 days after I took my flat twit's out. I font like I have ever gone this long without washing my hair. I try to wash every 2/3 days depending on the products I use, this week has been a "light product week." I have kept my puff sleek with a little Eco Styler Gel and my "Let it be" leave in by Tigi; so I haven't done much to maintain my hair.On day 2 I noticed my hair was getting frizzy so I scooped it into a puff and basically left it there. At night I have been tying my hair with a satin scarf and that's it. Nothing to it.Keeping it simple this week has been a lifesaver. I still need to make you ladies a "How to Puff" video. I will try and do that today. Anyways, here are some pics of my day 4 hair. I wonder if I can make it a week without washing and re-styling?








How long have you gone without washing or re-styling?
I am curious to know.

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment