Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I've really been itching to put out a good post but I got nothing! I have a couple things I've been wanting to post but I haven't taken pictures of them. I'll get on it one of these days. =P I've been on my no buy for more than a month now!! And I've been doing really good! It's going to end soon though because of MAC's Venomous Villains collection!



Seriously my wishlist is pretty long! =( I doubt I'll get everything but I'm going to be traveling for the next 3 weekends until Brian leaves and I really wanna hit up the CCO! This weekend we're going to San Diego for PIFA [Pacific Islander Festival Association], Vegas next week, & LA the week after! Then he's leaving me again =( I really wish I didn't have to be in school right now because I'd rather be hanging out than studying! But I'm just glad that I get some time with him. I swear I feel like time is going by so fast! Here's a pic of me & Brian this past weekend after we had dinner with some friends =]



I was thinking of getting my whole back tatted up what do you guys think? I know exactly what I want and I've been wanting it for a while and it really means something to me, but I'm so chicken shit! I only have a kanji on the back of my neck which barely hurt me at all but I know this one's gonna be killer! I'm scared I'm going to regret it but I thought the same thing about my kanji and I love it! I only have a week to decide since Brian's getting tatted in Vegas and he asked me if I wanted to do mine too! I'm so nervoussss! lol Ok well I really need to study for a lil I swear I'll get at least one good beauty post up before I leave for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment