Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Salon Info

Many of you have asked (if you are a DMV resident) what hair salon I go to. My stylist used to work at Bubbles in Wheaton Plaza. I went there for about a year but she recently opened her own salon in Silver Spring, MD called Salon Zoma. My stylist's name is Fasika please note that this is NOT a natural hair salon and she does not specialize in doing natural hair styles. Fasika is the only person I let do my hair. I go to her for trims, color, flat irons and blow outs. She does great work and she is awesome stylist.

Her salon information is below for those of you who are interested in going to her.
PLEASE TELL HER Alex sent you!
:)

Salon Zoma
Owner: Fasika
Telephone: 301-588-1981
Address: 8029 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910

No comments:

Post a Comment