Friday, September 10, 2010

New PRODUCTS!

I recently watched a YouTube video by DenimPixie.
She is also a natural hair blogger.
(click links to check out her blog and vids.)
In her video she reviewed Allafia's new products for 
Kinky Curly hair.
You all know I am a product junkie and that I LOVE to try new things
on my hair.
I was ecstatic to find out that the products were sold at Whole Foods.
Mainly because there is a Whole Foods not too far from my house
and
I could go there after work to get the products, which I did.

I purchased the Leave in Conditioner, Curl Activating Cream and the Deep Conditioner.
I wanted to get the shampoo too but since my hair is really picky about what it's washed with
I decided to leave it behind.

Here are the ingredients:

Leave-In:
Arnica and comfrey extracts, shea butter, virgin coconut oil, cetearyl alcohol and behentrimonium chloride, e-wax, panthenol, coconut oil, raspberry and ylang ylang extracts, potassium sorbate, magnesium sulphate, choline chloride, citric acid

Deep Conditioner
Comfrey and arnica extracts, shea butter, aloe vera gel, vco, cetearyl alcohol and behentrimonium chloride, e-wax, panthenol, coconut oil, raspberry and ylang ylang extracts, potassium sorbate, magnesium sulphate, choline chloride, citric acid

Curl Activating Cream:
Comfrey and arnica extracts, shea butter, aloe vera gel, agave nectar, cetearyl alcohol and behentrimonium chloride, panthenol, coconut oil, raspberry and ylang ylang extracts, potassium sorbate, guar gum, xanthan gum, citric
acid

I am very excited to try these products!
I am also very happy that they are formulated for kinky curly hair like mine.
Buying these products has definitely made me want to co-wash my hair ASAP
but I am exercising patience and I am waiting.
I did try a quarter sized amount of the leave in this AM.
I love the consistency but since my hair has a few different products in it right now
I can't say if it did anything for my hair yet.

Stay tuned for the FULL review!


xoxo,
Alex
PS. Have any of you tried these products yet? If so, how did they work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment