Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 5

YAY! 
IT'S FRIDAY!
:)
Happy FRIDAY beauties. Words cannot explain how happy I am that this week is over. Ok, since I got that out of the way....let's talk hair, dirty, needs to be washed but I'm too lazy to do anything to my hair, hair talk. LOL, did that make any sense?
My hair hasn't been washed in 5 days and my puff is still looking FAB. I'm impressed and I could probably go a few more days before I need to do anything to my hair but I do think it is time for a good washing and DC. I can feel it getting dry it's not too bad though, I make sure to put my leave in conditioner in my hair daily (I spritz with Greg Juice or water before hand). I guess I will try and squeeze one more day out my hair before I wash AND maybe I will make a video on how I flat twist and fluff. I was actually supposed to make a video for you all yesterday but I forgot. SO, when I get home I will do the puff tutorial and a new "What's on my face" make up video.
ANYWAYS,
here are some pics of me and my hair today.
Enjoy!
xoxo,
Alex












No comments:

Post a Comment