Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fab Find: Lip Stuff

I didn't get a chance to do a FAB FIND FRIDAY last week
so I am making up for it today.
I went to CVS on the hunt for a lip color similar to MAC's "Kinda Sexy", which is a nude, muted pink.
It is a very pretty color and many MAC stores do not carry it anymore.
*tears*
Since I couldn't quite find a match to "Kinda Sexy" I kept looking for something I could take home with me.
I came across a gorgeous purple color that was COMPLETELY different
from any color that I own.
I was actually SHOCKED that Revlon had such a cool color in their lipstick line.
See what I got below:




Pretty Huh?
The lipstick color is called "Berry Haute" and they lip gloss is "Lilac Pastel".
I think together they cost about $16.00 including tax.
Even though I still want my MAC color or a look a like I was very happy to come across these two colors.

What do you think about this fab find? 
You like?

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment