Monday, September 6, 2010

Nails Did, Brushes Clean

Another random post/updates! The new place is coming together I just wanna put up a few more decorations before Brian gets back but seriously with school/work/social life it's just been a blur! I've been good on my no buy! It's been a month! =] I get sad though when I see all these new MU things I want and I can't buy it! =( But I really shouldn't be buying anything because I'm on a tight budget! Which is a good thing because I have so many products I still need to blog about/use so I think after I get what I want from MAC's Venomous Villains, I'm going back on the no buy. MAYBE. lol

I got my nails did today! I haven't got them done in a salon for over 7 months! But I did China Glaze For Audrey on my toes and they had the matching color tips!



I originally wanted a white line, but the guy who did em said I should do silver and my sister said it really looks like Tiffany's LOL! It's nice to pamper yourself once in a while. The other day I washed my brushes and it took me and hour and a half! I washed ALL of them since I'm sure they got dirty from the move but omg I didn't think it would take that long



These are just my MAC brushes! The rest took up my whole counter. OMG I really don't know why I need all these but I <3 them nonetheless. I'm so behind on watching YT videos and reading everyones blog but I'm sure I'll get around to it one day. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment