Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stash Shopping: MAC Bitter FOTD 4 - Snake Eyes

So here's my FINAL look using MAC's Bitter for my Stash Shopping series! =] Out of all four this one is my favorite! I like it cause it's wearable during the day and its really simple! I even used Chrome Yellow to blend out teh colors and I think it looks reaaaallly good lol. Too badmy camera doesn't catch as much detail as I'd like it to. Check out my other FOTDs in this series: 1 - Jungle Eyes, 2 - Parrot Eyes, and 3 - Forest Greens.





* all MAC unless otherwise stated
FACE
+ Mineralize Satinfinish in NC44
+ Blush in BLOOMING
+ MSF in BLONDE

EYES
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK
+ BITTER E/S [all over lid]
+ BROWN SCRIPT E/S [crease]
+ CHROME YELLOW E/S [blend out crease]
+ EMBARK E/S [outer v]
+ GRAIN E/S [highlight]
+ Technakohl Eyeliner in GRAPHBLACK
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ CHARCOAL Brow Shader
+ Plushlash Mascara in PLUSHBLACK

LIPS
+ SPICE Lip Liner
+ WAY TO LOVE L/S
+ BABY SPARKS D/G

No comments:

Post a Comment