Friday, May 8, 2009

My SUPER Moisturizer...an Update


So it's been almost a week since I made my SUPER moisturizer mix. And I just have to say, it's simply amazing! I don't know whether it is the aloe, glycerin or what but my hair is SUPER SUPER soft, shiny, and even bouncy. I have never bought anything that my hair responded to so well like this mix of shea butter, coconut oil, aloe, glycerin, NH lotion, and rosewater. My hands have been in it all week long because I cannot get over how moist it feels! Also, my ends are really curly and smooth looking. If you have dry or parched curls, you gotta give this mix a shot. Again, I got it off You Tube from MzTeaCake, who also has many other videos about making products at home.

So do YOU have a special homemade mix you would like to share?? I am so excited about this one that I want to venture out and make something else.

Send me an email at naturallyleslie@gmail.com if you have a special hair recipe (conditioner, moisturizer, cleanser, etc.) that works wonders for you so that we can all benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment