Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stash Shopping: MAC Bitter FOTD 2 - Parrot Eyes

Here's the second installment of my "Bitter Series" lol. Hopefully I can keep this up! I used my Manish Arora palette again, except I used more of the colors! It came out a lot better than I thought. So here we go!





* all products MAC unless otherwise noted

FACE
+ Clinique Almost Powder Make Up in DEEP HONEY
+ Blush in BLOOMING

EYES
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK
+ NYLON E/S [inner corner]
+ BITTER E/S [middle of lid]
+ ELECTRIC EEL E/S [crease]
+ DEEP TRUTH E/S [outer v / crease]
+ BRULE E/S [highlight]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ ESPRESSO E/S [brows]
+ Eyeko Mascara
+ Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK

LIPS
+ NYX L/L in COFFEE
+ Slimshine in BARE

EDIT----
This is for Yumeko who asked me to show her my outfit in my last FOTD haha It's actually a dress - a REALLY tight dress! lol I wore it to a party last weekend and this was the best picture I had of it! You can tell I really need to work out but whatever! I got it on sale at Guess for $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment