Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stash Shopping: MAC Bitter FOTD 3 - Forest Greens

Here's part 3 of the series! I don't know why my brain's juices have been flowing so much this week! This shopping the stash thing is really working for me because I'm discovering a TON of things I have in my stash that I completely forgot about! And a lot of them are non-MAC! =] yay! haha I think I'm getting darker again because I used my MAC Mineral Foundation in Medium Plus and it looks too light for me =[ blehh I hate how I change colors so quickly it's hard to have all these foundations! lol I also used my UD eyeshadow in Graffiti, I LOVE this color! I think UD's deluxe shadows are amazing just because they're so pigmented. I only own 3 but those babies are gonna last me a looong time. I even found my NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils and I looove the color I used today [Iced Coffee] It's a great nude lip color! Proof that I really need to stop hauling in the MAC because I have a ton of great stuff already! haha

I'm also testing out the Eyeko Products I got recently and so far the winner is the Touch Up & Glow Highlighter! I would love the concealer too, but it's just too light for my skin but I'm sure you fair-skinned ladies might like it! Full review on both of those coming soon! And of course if you want you're own get it at Eyeko.com where you get FREE international shipping at a free full sized item when you enter E129 at checkout (with a £15 purchase!)

Anyway on with the FOTD.





* All products MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE
+ Rimmel Face Primer
+ Mineralize Foundation in MEDIUM PLUS
+ Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer
+ Eyeko Touch Up & Glow Highlighter
+ NARS Multiple in ST. BARTS [contour]
+ NARS Blush in LOVEJOY
+ Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer [over blush]

EYES
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in MILK
+ BITTER E/S [inner lid]
+ Urban Decay GRAFFITI E/S [middle of lid]
+ Pro Color - BOTTLE GREEN E/S [outer v/crease]
+ CARBON E/S [deepen crease]
+ FEMME-FI E/S [highlight]
+ SPIKED Brow Pencil
+ CLEAR Brow Gel
+ JADE WAY Technakohl Liner
+ Stila Smudge Pots in BLACK

LIPS
+ NYX Lip Liner in NUTMEG
+ NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in ICED COFFEE
+ N.Y.C. CLEAR Lip Gloss
+ Eyeko Mascara

EDIT ---
Whoops! I swear it looks like yesterday's FOTD! But whatever in person they really look different because I used dark blue in the crease but today I used like a deep forest green! I swear! But I actually like this one better than the last one because I could use this look to go out more often! lol Sorry! O well. At least I'm posting more! haha Tomorrow will be the LAST FOTD focusing on Bitter! Then I'll introduce the next color =] ALSO, when I hit 100 Followers, I'll be announcing my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment