Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FOTD: Simple Smokey Eyes

OK! Last FOTD for today! haha I need to post these while I remember what I'm wearing because I have a ton of pictures that I didn't post because I couldn't remember! This look is SOOO easy to do! I'll tell you step by step [without pictures sorry!] what I did after I post what I used =] I'm also trying out Benefit's You Rebel tinted moisturizer so I'll tell you my mini review on it soon!





FACE
+ Benefit YOU REBEL tinted moisturizer
+ MAC TIPPY Beauty Powder Blush

EYES
+ UDPP
+ MAC Technakohl Liner in GRAPHBLACK
+ Urban Decay TWICE BAKED E/S
+ MAC BRULE E/S
+ MAC BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ MAC Plushlash Mascara
+ MAC Brow Shader in CHARCOAL

LIPS
+ MAC SPICE Lip Liner
+ MAC VIVA GLAM VI SPECIAL EDITION L/S
+ MAC Cremesheen Glass in MELT IN YOUR MOUTH

Step-by-step!
1. Prime lids with primer [I used UDPP]
2. Line eyes with pencil liner. [Graphblack Technakohl] Line entire perimeter of eye incl water line, etc. Smudge out liner on eyelid. I made my line thick so it would be smokier
3. Apply bronzey brown eye shadow all over lid.
4. Apply highlighter. BLEND!!! No harsh lines please!
5. Apply eyeliner, mascara, re-do water line and you're done! =]

See how easy? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment