Friday, May 8, 2009

Neutral FOTD

Taking a break from my Stash Shopping Series! lol I did a neutral look today and I love it! Normally I stray away from neutral looks because I feel like brown is soo boring unless I have an interview or something professional to go to. I prefer bright pretty colors just because I have so many and I wish I could use them all the time! haha But I really like the way this look came out, it's quick, easy, and you can wear it anywhere. Hope you guys like it! =]





* all products MAC unless noted

FACE
+ Prep + Prime Skin
+ Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation in NC44
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 [undereyes]
+ Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 [blemishes]
+ Blush in PLUM FOOLERY
+ MSF in GLISSADE

EYES
+ PAINTERLY Paint Pot
+ WOODWINKED E/S [lid]
+ CORK E/S [crease]
+ Eyeko Touch Up & Go Concealer [highlight]
+ SOFT BROWN E/S [blend out crease]
+ RICEPAPER E/S [over eyeko concealer]
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Technakohl Eyeliner in GRAPHBLACK [waterline]
+ CARBON E/S [set waterline]
+ ESPRESSO E/S [eyebrows]
+ CLEAR Brow Gel
+ Plushlash Mascara

LIPS
+ SPICE L/L
+ CREME CERISE L/S
+ LOVE NECTAR L/G

I painted my nails Peppermint Patti Green yesterday! It's the LE nail polish from the Sugar Sweet collection! I freaaaking love this color but the only thing that sucks is this nail polish applies super streaky. =[ I had to put 2 thick coats to get it to look even but the plus side to that is that it lasts longer! I've washed the dishes and done a bunch of chores since last night and these babies are holding up pretty well. No chips yet! Usually I get chips as soon as I do the dishes!


I really don't know why I'm on such a blog roll I've been sooo bored these past couple days! BTW I need 3 more followers and then I'm revealing my giveawayyyy! =] So FOLLOW ME! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment