Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sephora Insider's Haul

So I caved when the Sephora Haul! I bought my pink traincase! I debated forever whether I should get it or not and I tried to find other alternates but there is no other! lol. Well there was the MAC traincase but $225? I think not! I wanted something big enough to carry all the crap I wanna bring when I go on vacation this summer but at the same time sturdy and cute! So ta-da!






There's locks on it too and it comes with a carrying strap! <3 it!


I also got Dior's Clutch Pink gloss because I was lemming it and I realized it was the VERY last one in store! And the cashier convinced me to by Bliss's The Youth As We Know It - it's a moisturizer/eye cream. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet, but I'll let you all know!


There's not as much product in there =[ But it was only $5! lol


I only bought the train case because of eBates! If you use eBates you can get a certain percentage of your online purchase back! There are a TON of online stores you can choose from like Sephora, Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, Target, Wal-Mart, and even eBay! It may not seem like a lot (eBay only gives 3% back) but that's 3% you were gonna pay for anyway! I even got a few bucks back when I bought my Mini Acer from Wal-Mart! All those little things add up because when I think about it, I would have spent the money anyway so it's nice to get a little cash back. And I know it's legit because I've already got a check back from it! They send checks/paypal quarterly (every 3 months) and I've already gotten $50 back from it! If you don't already have eBates sign up under me and we'll both get $5! =] haha I know I sound like a commercial but I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment