Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stash Shopping: MAC Bitter FOTD 1 - Jungle Eyes

I've been trying to cut back on my spending especially since I just quit my job and I'm going on vacation! Be proud of me I've only bought one lipstick from the Rose Romance Collection! lol So I'm gonna start doing this "Shopping the Stash Series" where I pick random eyeshadows that I have that don't get much love and make FOTDs with them!! =] My first eyeshadow is MAC's Bitter. I have this in my Manish Arora Palette and it doesn't really get that much love! This look was inspired by xxsgtigressxx's YouTube Video. It's my first cut crease look so it's a little messy! But it came out pretty good if I do say so myself. LOL But I went to a Jungle Themed Party and I thought this was perfect! =]





* all products MAC unless otherwised noted

FACE
+ Studio Fix Fluid in NC44
+ Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
+ Sculpting Duo in ACCENTUATE/SCULPT
+ Blush in TIPPY
+ MSF in BLONDE

EYES
+ Shadestick in BUTTERNUTTY
+ NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK
+ GESSO E/S
+ BITTER E/S
+ NEWLY MINTED E/S
+ EMBARK E/S
+ SOFT BROWN E/S
+ NANOGOLD E/S
+ BLACKTRACK Fluidline
+ Technakohl Eyeliner in GRAPHBLACK
+ Plushlash Mascara
+ Brow Powder in SOFT CHARCOAL

LIPS
+ SPICE Lipliner
+ WAY TO LOVE L/S
+ BABY SPARKS Dazzleglass
+ CLEAR Brow Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment