Friday, May 8, 2009

My Skin Care Regimen

So for the past 6 months I've been using most of the Clinique skin care system to take care of my face but I really want something different! Before that I was using Mary Kay Velocity and I haven't had a problem with either but I just wanna find something that will be HG status for me!


L to R: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2, St Ives Apricot Scrub, Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer, MAC Eye Cream

I know that not a lot of people like St. Ives Scrub, but I personally love it! I've been using it since high school. The trick to scrubs is that you only need to use it twice a week to scrub away the dead cells on your face. I think it makes my skin feel soo much better especially when it starts getting gross! I don't like the MAC eye cream at all but I spent $30 on that mofo I'm gonna use it all! haha

Anyway, what do you all use for skin care? I'm completely open to anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment