Saturday, May 23, 2009

My new favorite song...

...by my favorite singer. I have the Spanish version of the Italian CD this was on, so I am hearing it for the first time tonight. I could be disappointed that it took this long and I'm just now hearing it. But then again, it's kind of like discovering a little hidden treasure, like finding money in a pocket you haven't checked in a while. By the way, it was a song she wrote for her sister's wedding. Couldn't you just imagine a lovely bride walking down a rose petal-covered aisle to this? Ahhh...I just love love. *sigh*


Here's the translation:

I Take You
I take you
Your hands
And I take us.
Look at me

I take the one who
Is my tomorrow.
Love me.
I am here

Love me
For however much time next to you
I will tell myself at night
And I will protect you

I will have more feeling together with you
If I think that you have me.
Always close to each other

Ask me today
Ask me today
About sharing with each other
If it will even turn off the darkness

I take you
I take you
Your hands
Love me
I am here
Love me
Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment