Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the Fellas...and the ladies too ;)

I know a lot of women worry about what some men might think about them going natural. They wonder if they will still find them attractive, sexy, desirable, or beautiful. Truth be told, some men DO prefer the straight look and considering the fact that they have grown up in this eurocentric culture just like us, that is not much of a shocker. But, I think we sometimes forget that there are sooo many men out there who LOVE natural hair and rock their own fabulous manes in a variety of styles. Some days nothing is nicer that when a man compliments my hair out on the street, making a point to say he appreciates the natural vibe. Love it! So, I wanted to post this video showcasing men with lovely locs, amazing afros, and just cool hair in general. By the way, 4:22 is the hotness.
Tell me what you all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment