Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to Naturally Leslie!!!!

First and foremost I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2009! This is my first ever blog and I am very excited to see what happens next. Posts will be primarily dedicated to things like natural haircare (products, regimens, styles, etc), thoughts on culture and society, and probably a few rambling (but hopefully interesting!) thoughts about life in general. Basically stuff I find interesting and like to talk about with others! Please feel free to leave comments, say hello, offer constructive criticism, whatever. As we already know, 2009 is going to be a year for great change and I feel like creating this space will be a part of that for me personally. Hopefully I will get the hang of this soon and I look forward hearing from you! Thanks for visiting Naturally Leslie and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment