Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: Eyeko Mascara



Product: 4/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality: 4/5
Overall: 4.3 out of 5
Price: £5.00 [roughly $8USD] at eyeko.com

WHAT EYEKO SAYS: Transforms lashes in the twinkle of an eye! Lash friendly formual combining natural oils and silicones with added Panthenol (Vitamin B).
Designed to prevent dryness, premature breakage and to promote lash growth. The brush has widely dispersed bristles for evenly coated perfectly separated long lashes.

PROS: I really like the packaging, you know how exactly how much product you have left! Plus it really makes my lashes longer & thicker!

CONS: It doesn't separate lashes, the brush kind of makes lashes clump. When I wash it off it comes off in little bits.

Here's some pictures!


naked lashes


one coat of mascara // see the difference?!


second coat // gettin' thicker! but also starting to clump more =[


third coat // clumpin but i dont think it's that bad

COMMENTS: Overall I really like this mascara I think it's my FAAAVORITE eyeko product so far! And it's cheap, around the price of drugstore brands but I know exactly how much is left so I don't dry it out if I run out before the 3 months are up! The brush is really spaced out though so it could be a good thing or a bad thing. It doesn't really separate lashes how I would like but it gives volume & length the way I like it. After I finished applying it, my lashes reminded me of MAC's 7 lash - how it's spaced out but thick? lol I love this mascara & I would definitely buy it again!! =]

[PS if you wanna try Eyeko products but can't decide... enter code E129 for a free gift & CLOTHESSHOW for a FREE STRAWBERRY fat balm!! Don't forget free shipping!]

No comments:

Post a Comment