Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Healthy Scalp...Naturally!

Hey guys! This was a comment from anonymous, in response to my last post, that I thought everyone might find useful. I agree that if it's not natural it's probably not the BEST thing for your hair. I have used the Neutrogena before and never had any problems as long as I condition well afterward. But I am sure many of you would rather use this natural alternative. So whatever works best and leaves you most satisfied I suppose! I have never tried this method for my scalp issues but I am inspired to so maybe this weekend! Thanks anonymous!!!

Hi Les,
Please consider a natural alternative becasue anything that dries your hair ALSO dries and disturbs the ph balance of the scalp.

Great Alternatives and more effective for dry/itchy/oily/dandruff/seborahis (sp)



1. rinse with 1/2 apple cider vinegar 2 parts warm water- shampoo then deep condition- leave in condition as normal


2. use ur standard no sulfate shampoo and add a teaspoon of baking soda. The baking soda will cleanse/exfoliate and rebalance the scalp shampoo then deep condition- leave in condition as normal


3. add a few drops of tea tree oil, peppermint oil and rosemary to ur standard no sulfate shampoo shampoo then deep condition- leave in condition as normal

No comments:

Post a Comment