Monday, April 11, 2011

Throw back: Luster's Scurl "No Drip" Activator Moisturizer (and today's hair)


Do y'all remember this product? Well, I came across this good hair throwback in "Family Dollar" and it brought back many memories. My mom used to use S Curl on my hair to detangle and moisturize when I was a kid. When I first went natural in high school (my very first BC) I started using it again. Not for curl defining (I had no idea what that was back then) but for giving my hair a "drink" of moisture when needed. After seeing it again recently I decided to get a bottle, just because. I also read that some of the ingredients are ideal for hair that has the tendency to get dry. Moisturized hair helps prevent breakage as we all know and I can never get enough moisture. With that said, I am GLAD I picked the oldie but goodie up! My twist out this morning came out great! All I used was water and the product, the second ingredient in it is glycerin, which my hair adores!  

Click the jump for more info and pictures! 




Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acetamide MEA, Ceteth-20, Olealkonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Simethicone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance









No comments:

Post a Comment