Friday, April 22, 2011

Product Review: Sweet Ohm Hair Pudding


The product above is one of my absolute favorites, from Going Ohm. Sweet Ohm Hair Pudding is one of my staple products and I seriously cannot live without this stuff. I usually buy the smaller jar but this time around I decided to splurge and get the 16 oz jar and honestly, if they sold a 32 oz jar I would buy it. That's how much I love it! The product is said to stretch, moisturize and define natural curl patterns, while creating soft and naturally bouncy curls without a crunchy or greasy feeling. I find this to be true as far as styling goes. I have not trying it alone for curl definition yet but I plan on it soon. See my review below. 

Ingredients: Unconditional love, Honesty, Divine Wisdom, Aloe Gel, Distilled water, Shea butter, Honey, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Pantheon (Vitamin B5), Yarrow, Sage, Natural Thickener, Nettle, Lavender, Horsetail. Emulsifying Wax, Vitamin E, Potassium Sorbate- Preservative, Colored with Wild Cherry Extract and Fragrance Blend

My Experience: My hair loves this product, as I mentioned earlier it is a must have in my product bin and definitely a staple. I use this thick pudding along with my Safi Avocado Shea Butter for twisting;  my hair always comes out plump, defined and moisturized. Sweet Ohm Hair Pudding holds a spot in my heart, not only because it works wonders BUT also because it's PINK and smells like sweet cherries. I like that it's naturally scented and colored, that's always a huge plus. When I am not styling with this product, I am use it daily on my scalp to get rid of any dryness. Sweet Ohm Hair Pudding is beyond awesome! I highly recommend it. 

Overall: Even though this product is not cheap I will continue to repurchase! There are only a few products that I will splurge on and this is one of them. Sweet Ohm Hair Pudding does exactly what it says it's going to do and that's a huge plus for me. Also a little goes a long way so I will have this 16 oz jar for a while. I hope this product is NEVER discontinued, I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment