Monday, April 4, 2011

Inglot Cosmetics Haul - WOC friendly (HUGE Picture HAUL)

Hey Dawlings, This post is a swatch and initial review of the products purchased in my Inglot Cosmetics Haul. I have not used them yet, hence, I cannot comment on them in that respect. Keep an eye out for a follow up post in a few weeks after I get to know my beeriful Inglot E/s' better. 
The very sight of this package made me happy!
Free Face Primer Samples. I'll review these eventually.
The single eyeshadows and beneath that the boxed palettes.
The single shadows came rubber banded in bunches of 6
I purchased two palettes . The 20 and 5 shadow palettes. Not sure how long this will last but once I hit purchase, these palette prices dropped to $5 each. Normally, the 20 palette costs $25..getting it for $5 was a DEAL
The magnetic attraction between the cover and the palette is strong. Rest assured, your eyeshadow will be secure.
Some of my eyeshadows looked as if smooshed by someones finger, however, the shadows were fine when I opened them. I still didn't like this. About 5 of my shadows arrived like this.
The magnets at the bottom of the palette were not "even" but it doesn't seem to matter much. The eyeshadows adhere to it strongly.
25 eyeshadow colors purchased.
The shadows came in nice packaging.  Quite honestly, you don't even need to use the space alloted to grab the eyeshadow. Simply turning it over was all I needed to do for it to come right out.
Size comparison next to a MAC eyeshadow.
Size comparison next to a Ben Nye single shadow
Ben Nye, Inglot, MAC size comparison

Elf's Eyeshadow Palette comparison
Pretttttty
My color purchase in this particular palette was completely influenced by reading FancyFaces Inglot Cosmetics Review
Just showing you the ever so small yet mights magnet
You can stack the magnetic palettes on top of one another
The shadows I purchased. I'm going to rearrange them to fit the ROYGBIV (sort of). sequence
The eyeshadows are secure in the palettes.
Just a pic of the back of the packaging the palette came in.
Swatches: It's important for us beautifully darker complected beauties to see what these colors look like on our skin. I haven't been able to find swatches of these on darker skin yet..maybe I'm the first? muahahahahah!
Anyhow, Enjoy the swatches. Initial observation, - these colors are stunning.
Pearl 447, AMC 36, Matte 376, Pearl 434, AMC 10
Matte 366, Matte 382, DS 495, AMC 50, Pearl 449
Pearl 431, Matte 362, Shine 48, AMC 66, AMC 73
AMC 13, Matte 371, AMC 70, AMC 68, DS 483
AMC 59, DS 477, Matte 384, AMC 58, AMC 57
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment