Friday, April 1, 2011

Mini Haul from Sephora

Hey dawlings! I'm going to try and do more haul posts for you guys to hopefully provide swatches and all that jazz.
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #20 (Blue) and #15 (Taupe). Urban Decay's Liquid Eyeliner in  "Perversion" or Black.
Quick Summary: I think very highly of the Aqua Creams-which is why I've added more to my collection.  For those of you with oily lids, these aqua creams are simply amazing. To read my overall review of the Aqua Creams Click Here . You'll find swatches of Aqua Cream #14 there.
#15 Taupe - Great everyday wear base color
#20 Vivid Blue
I just want to eat em!
Quick thing to note, you cannot use all the Aqua Creams for your eyes. Some are just for use on your cheeks and lips. So pay close attention to the labeling in the front (See above)
"Perversion" Liquid liner from Urban Decay
#15, #20, Perversion
Quick Review of "Perversion": It's a great eyeliner. 


Know that there's nothing water proof about it (it doesn't claim to be anyway). This makes it easy to wash off and easy to erase mistakes. Works like a charm and really like many cheaper liquid eyeliners I've tried (except for ELFs liquid liner - HORRIBLE). What seemingly sets this apart from other liners is the brush applicator. It's very thin, long, and light weight. It allows me to apply eyeliner very nicely and I have been able to achieve much nicer cat eyes using this liner.


Oh! Let's not forget, this is an animal cruelty free product. Go Urban Decay! 
I will be buying this again and in more colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment