Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good Hair Goop Recipe!




Click the jump for recipe details!




Good Hair Goop Recipe

2 oz Aloe - http://amzn.to/AloeVerGel
1 tbsp.Honey- Local Grocery Store
2 tbsp. Veg. Glycerin- http://bit.ly/VegGlycerin
Cap Full of Castor Oil- Local Grocery or Whole Foods
1 tbsp. Olive Oil- Local Grocery Store



I use this concoction to keep my hair soft and hydrated during the warmer months. Ideally it can be used as a leave in conditioner  to prevent dry hair. I like using the Goop for twist outs because it leaves my hair PLUMP, bouncy and soft to the touch.

**Read me**

(Sorry for the mirrored image, I forget to change camera settings)


Good Hair Goop Recipe



I use this concoction to keep my hair soft and hydrated during the warmer months. Ideally it can be used as a leave in conditioner  to prevent dry hair. I like using the Goop for twist outs because it leaves my hair PLUMP, bouncy and soft to the touch. 


Be sure to apply the mix to FRESHLY washed hair. Before applying I like to spritz my hair with warm water to open the hair cuticles. It's also easiest to apply when the hair is sectioned and detangled for even product distribution. If I am using this for a twist out I make sure to spray my hair with cold water once the twists are in. I find that sealing with cold water helps my hair retain even more moisture. 



If you decide to try this at home let me know how you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment