Monday, April 11, 2011

Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel

r
8 oz/ $5.39

There is nothing better than this gel. Point blank, period. I am in love with the stuff, it beats out my Eco Styler Gels without a doubt. I first heard of this product on "It's Just Hair", one of my favorite blogs. When I first came across the review, I was skeptical. Mainly because the gel didn't work wonders the first time around. The reason why I decided to go ahead and give it a try was because the review ended up being a 5 star one and a lot of ladies on YT love it too, it's also very affordable. 

Ingredients: Purified, Deionized Certified Organic Floral Water (of Nettle, Calendula and Chamomile), Carbopol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Amino Acid derived), Yeast Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Grapefruit Extract

My Experience: My hair loves this gel! The way my curls clump and coil once this stuff hits my strands is amazing. I used the gel on freshly washed hair along with Kimmay Tube's leave in conditioner and Koils by Nature's Shea Butter mix. I flat twisted my hair is about 15 twists and the results were great! Plump, fluffy, defined hair. No crunch AT ALL which was a great thing, I was so surprised at that. The gel laid my edges down great and I didn't experience any white residue, another PLUS!  

Overall: YES, YES YES! This product is a must have and is now a staple product for me. No complaints at all! Type 3c/4a/4b curlies I suggest y'all give this a try.

Click the jump for pictures...









No comments:

Post a Comment