Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random: Blog Planner


I am super excited about a recent purchase that I made via Etsy. I heard about "The Editor," which is a planner for bloggers, randomly through an email subscription to one of the blogs I read (I do not remember the name right now). When I first saw the notebook about 3 months ago I wanted it but I decided to wait because it is a little expensive for a planner ($25). Monday I chose to go ahead and purchase it because I have been having all these awesome ideas for posts and I have no where to write them down; not to mention I have guest bloggers who will be frequenting the site so I need to stay organized. I cannot wait until this comes in the mail and I will be sure to do a thorough review of it just in case other bloggers want to try it out.

Click the jump for more pics and info...








Info from the site:

THE EDITOR™ is an annual blogging planner created exclusively for bloggers. Designed to keep your editorial and publishing tasks organized, THE EDITOR™ tracks idea to published post and beyond.

THE EDITOR™ helps you stay organized and efficient with specially designed pages for everything blog related: important URLs, post ideas and management, tracking featured products, calculating blog generated income and related expenses, managing contests & giveaways, recording important usernames and passwords and more.

THE EDITOR™ allows you to manage up to a full year of posts, or, only the days, weeks or months you want. The blank date fields are filled in by you—start any time of year!

PAGE DETAILS:

* The Editor's Page
* 12 Bulletin Boards ~ monthly
* 12 Editorial Calendars ~ monthly
* 72 Post Manager pages ~ weekly
* 4 Product Log pages
* 4 Revenue Tracker pages
* 2 Expense Tracker* pages
* 2 Contest & Giveaway Log* pages
* 2 Login Organizer pages
* 2 Link List pages
* 4 Contact pages
* 4 Notes pages
* 2 Glossary* pages
* 2 Calendars* ~ year view
* 2 Storage Pockets

*Bonus Pages - 9" x 8"

Page Size: 11" x 8.5" | Wirebound | Weekly/Monthly Format | Linen Paper | Debossed & Foil Stamped Chipboard Covers




No comments:

Post a Comment