Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Link: 4/19/11



I had the pleasure of running across a cute new line of clutches made by Nik of Suite of 714 Boutique! Besides the fact that clutches are one of my guilty pleasures, I immediately fell in love with the printed fabric that she uses to create these handmade pieces. I decided to place and order for a makeup bag and I am very happy with my purchase, I use it to hold my feminine items and it fits great in my pruse! Of course I had to share this news with you all because I KNOW you will love her cute and stylish clutches. 

Click the jump for more info and pics!










The inspiration for this collection:

A love for wax print fabric, I love the bright colors and the uniqueness of each print. I'm a person who loves bags and I can find a million different uses for them and I know my clients are gonna share that love with me. 
I want to bring my something traditional with a twist. There are more things to come from the site. All handmade of course!

Free shipping on all orders over $80.00 until this Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment