Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random: Out and About



Hey ladies! Recently I have gotten more than a few emails saying from readers saying,  "Hey Alex, I saw you out but I was too scared to say hello" or " Hey Alex, I saw you yesterday but I didn't know how to approach you." When I read these I smile and I am very flattered BUT I rather you all come up to me and say hey! I swear I do not bite nor will I blow you off. Seriously, I would love to meet the folks who take the time to read my blog posts. Another thing, I am not famous! I have heard that a lot too, the "she's a famous blogger" comments, LOL, that cracks me up! I am so not used to all this attention--it's new to me. I was a loser in High School and I hardly had any friends, it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I started coming into my own. I really am just like y'all, I just happen to blog. Blogging is a hobby for me nothing more or less. I like connecting with you all and networking, it's fun! So, if you live in the DC, MD, VA area and you see me roaming the streets PLEASE speak to me if you can. Coming up to me and saying "Hey girl, I read your blog" will be totally fine. I will definitely engage you and be personable. I truly do appreciate all of you and if it was not for y'all reading my posts I probably would not blog. 

xoxo,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment