Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chic and Style with Ashley Semila: A Naturally Fashionable Easter

Easter is the turning point in our seasonal wardrobe. It is time to put away the dark colors and stand out in colorways that match our personal style. I love the orangy-peach in this dress by Dorothy Perkins and I think its daring but acceptable to pair it with a turquoise shoe like this one by Jessica Simpson! Rose gold accessories should be a staple in this seasons wardrobe and it looks amazing with these colors. 


Many of us natural girls have a hard time pairing our gorgeous locks with attire suitable for the various holidays. Most people think Easter and think that hair should be soft and flowy but I beg to differ. Being a natural girl myself I am turning in the flat iron this year for a wavy twist out to go along with my Easter frock. I love the chic-ness of this low textured bun and nothing would do it a better service than to place a beautiful flower in its cuff. Ask Alex about her wonderful selection of hair flowers to accessorize your look this holiday!


xoxo Semila

No comments:

Post a Comment