Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update




I'm all late BUT Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you beautiful folks had a nice, relaxing, ROMANTIC day. I didn't. LOL, I was in class studying psychology while all the lovers were roaming the streets together (do I sound bitter?) I'm not. Any who, this post is just a quick hair check in. My hair has been straight for two weeks (tomorrow) and I am in absolute awe! The past 2 times I got my hair pressed was in the summer and on both occasions my hair barely lasted a DAY! I plan to wash by Friday because this head is ITCHING and is getting dirty. I have been wearing the back clipped up with my ends tucked; my bangs have been out or swooped to the side to give my "up do" some umph. Overall, I am happy with the results and the longevity of the style. I miss my curls though. Coming up in April is my 1/2 mark to my 2 year natural hair anniversary. I plan on doing a length check video (if I don't have a PT in), so look out for that. I am debating on whether or not I should get a weave for Spring time... Not sure about that yet. I do need a PT so I can retain length and reach APL by September. So we shall see.  

What are your hair plans for the Spring/Summer? Anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment