Monday, February 14, 2011

Recent Hauls: Sigma, MAC, Coastal Scents, Physician's Formula

Happy Valentine's Day!! This is the second year Brian and I are separated for V-Day ;( I just stayed in and baby sat for a friend - pretty uneventful. I'm not complaining though Valentine's was never really a big deal for me! I meant to do a FOTD but I ended up being lazy.

I am a total procrastinator/perfectionist which is such a bad mix! I always make mental notes on what to blog about and even take pictures, but I never get around to it and when I do, I look at the pictures and I'm like ugh I don't wanna use these pictures anymore! Or I think I should take better/more pictures and by that time I'm too lazy to blog. LOL It's way harder for me to do videos too because I think I wanna do videos AND post on my blog at the same time and.. you know how that goes. So I'm gonna try to post things when I think of it (as long as I don't have school stuff to do!) School has seriously been kicking my butt this semester but I really wanna stay on top of EVERYTHING because I always think about how much time I waste being lazy and it drives me insane!

Another side not before I bombard you with haul pictures, but I was thinking of making my blog a little more personal - not completely - but I didn't know if anyone really cared. But when I read blogs, I do like when they make it more personal so I thought maybe you guys might too? I have another more personal blog but I don't really post pictures on it and I thought it might be kinda cool to post it here.

Anyway.. on with the hauls! These are just a bunch of stuff I got from January to now. I made it my New Year's Resolution to cut back (not completely stop!) spending so much money on make up because everytime I look at my collection I remind myself that I DON'T need anymore make up - it's just ridiculous! Seriously, anyone who's not a make up artist doesn't need this much make up! But I can't stop myself from completely buying otherwise I'll go crazy!



brush roll


I got the Sigma Complete Kit with Brushroll in pink when it was only sale for $79 on Sigma Makeup back in December but I didn't see it til I came back from Guam in January because I sent it to my sister when she was in Hawaii (the shipping to Guam was RIDICULOUS!) I don't think the pink set is on ther anymore, just the black set but they're basically the same thing except pink! I'm really happy with this set! I plan on doing a full review & video on it after I've used all the brushes a few times.



brush roll open


the brushes! 4 face and 8 eye brushes


MAC Fluidlines in Siahi and Ivy


These two I got from the MAC Mickey Contractor collection - the one that was based on Bollywood make up. There were so many bright colors but the only one I really wanted was the fluidlines! They rarely come out with new fluidline and paint pot colors so I'm always on it when they come out! I'll post swatches of these later or you can see them in my January Haul video.








Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette!


One of my really good friends bought me this palette for Christmas! I always eye out the Coastal Scents palettes because they look so pretty but always talk myself out of buying them! I wanted the creative me palette ever since it came out but when I saw this I thought it was so pretty! My friend got it for herself and she was showing me the palette and I told her I really liked it. I found out later she ended up buying it for me! I LOVE the colors in this palette, especially since I tend to gravitate towards purples with my make up. My only gripe is that all the colors are shimmery and there's no matte or satin finishes, but the pigmentation overall is pretty good. I'll do a video and swatches of this later too.




Physician's Formula Gel Liners


Last but not least, I won Tammy's Physician's Formula Giveaway!! I got thes fluidlines and a black/brown mascara which I swear I had the picture of but I can't find it! =( I'll probably find it later and post it or do a review on both the products. I showed my sister when I got it in the mail and she said, "No fair I never win contests!" LOL If it's an easy contest like a giveaway where you just comment and leave your email, I do it - might as well! I've won a couple giveaways that way, it's kind of cool!

That's pretty much it for my hauls! I have a couple lippies I got from the MAC Wonder Woman collection but I'll post those later. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment