Saturday, February 12, 2011

MACs Ruby Woo on a WOC Women of Color


This post features MACs Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick =D
This is a blue based red that will look amazing on ladies with warm undertones like myself.
Sexy Face
This is an amazing matte red lipstick. In the picture below, I lined my lips with MACs Burgundy then applied Ruby Woo. In looking at these pictures, please note that my camera washes out the deepness of the red. =-(

Ruby Woo partnered with Burgundy Lip Liner
I didn't do the greatest job in application!! BUT This is what Ruby Woo looks like with Venetian Lustre glass applied over it. If you want to save money and not use Venetian, Nyx's Tinted Lip Glass in Red will do the trick.
I recently posted a Youtube video and blogpost on a look I did using Ruby Woo. You can check them out for more pictures and hopefully to get a better feel of the color. All in all, I recommend this red. It's gorgeous! If you are looking for something brighter, I say give MACs   "Russian Red" a try, If you are looking for something deeper "Diva" is a nice color

No comments:

Post a Comment