Thursday, February 10, 2011

MAC Lipstick Haul Women of Color WOC

MAC Haul! I'm definitely a fan of MAC products and tend to go for their permanent items. I've never been a big fan of their collection items. Maybe it's because 90% of them become discontinued..so what's the point in owning it? I'm just saying!
Anyway, I'm sharing pictures of the the items purchased in my haul. I'm going to make a second blog post for the lipsticks so you can see what they look like partnered with the lip liners. We WOCs need as many picture references as possible since there really aren't many out there.
The Haul 
Siss, Honeylove, Viva Glam II, Ruby Woo
Partnered with MACs Chestnut lip liner, Siss, Honeylove, and Viva Glam II make for AMAZING Nude lips. They all have their own tint to it, but none the less  great nude lips! 

Partnered with MACs Burgandy lip liner, Ruby Woo is a gorgeous matte red.
Venetian Lustreglass
Venetian provides a nice red and shiny tint to your lips. It also looks GREAT over red lipstick. Check out my next post for pictures.
Fashion Whim Cremesheen
Fashion Whim is the most "nude" color of MAC Cremesheens. It has a pinky/peachy undertone and when applied lightly, it shows up very sheer on darker complexions. So do not fret my friends, no need to be intimidated by this color. I literally apply this to the back of my hand (to preserve the color) and from there dabble a bit of this color over my nude lips if I'm not going for a matte look.

Venetian , Fashion Whim
Burgandy and Chestnut lip liners
Burgandy, Chestnut
Hope you ladyloves enjoyed this little haul =D Stay tuned for upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment