Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's Hair: 2/3/11

On Monday I decided I wanted a little bit of a change with my hair, so I called up my stylist and made an apt to get my hair flat ironed on Wednesday. As usual the whole ordeal took about 2.5 hours and since my hair is a little longer now, I felt like I was there forever and a day. This time a around I wasn't pleased AT ALL with how my hair came out, which was a first. I am usually very happy with how my stylist does my hair but yesterday was a fail. She kept saying the reason why my hair wasn't holding a curl was because I need 1/2 inch cut off and I was not about the let her cut that much hair off. As you all know, I am trying to grow out my layers and I rather not have her keep cutting it because then, the layers will never catch up to each other. Don't get me wrong, I am all for trims but not when I feel like I don't need one. Anyway's I wanted a wispy, fun style that didn't leave me with "grandma hair." Since my hair is still in that awkward in between stage the wrong hair style will have me looking like a 60 year old woman in a 21 year olds body, LOL. I didn't want that BUT for some reason she could not get my hair right. I honestly think it is because of the length; I find that she is awesome at really short hair or really long hair-not so much the in between stage. I was also taken back because she kept saying my hair wouldn't lay right because "I am natural" that is so not true but I let it go. I left the salon very disappointed, I kind of felt like I wasted my $65. When I got home I played with it a little bit and finally made the the style she had given me wearable. I put the back of my hair in a ponytail and clipped it up with a hair claw. I left my bangs out around my face and when it was all said  it look cute. Thank God. See pics below. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment