Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today's Hair: Flat Twist Out

Today's hair was simple, I washed last night and stretched my hair with a blow dryer. I then twisted my hair in medium sized flat twists. I used Original Moxie's "Just Gel" for some hold and a little Kinky Curly on my ends for moisture. I noticed that my hair is GROWING. My last trim was months ago and I feel like my stylist took off a lot of hair. She also trimmed the back of my hair to give it a shape when I wear straight. It feels like it's been FOREVER trying to grow out that "mini cut." My hair also grows in annoying layers and lately I have noticed that the layers are finally catching up to each other. I snapped some pics; some are below and the rest are under the jump.





I swear I have the FRIZZEST hair EVER!
Looks fine in the A.M. but by noon its a mess, LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment