Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Kinky


Look who is BACK! Yay, I missed my big "gives me personality" hair. I decided to wash yesterday because my hair was filthy and my scalp was gross. I needed a good hair cleaning. It feels to have my hair back and it looks like my hair grew a tad bit, which is always a great thing. Before I gave myself a good thorough wash I soaked my hair with water and tried the new Eco Styler "Argan Oil" Gel. I was so anxious to give it a go, LOL, I just wanted to test it out. I love it, a lot. Way better than my Olive Oil Eco Style, it's thicker and smoother. I will be doing a review soon. Any who, once I was done playing with my new gel I washed my hair really good and conditioned with Aphogee's 2 minute reconstructor. I needed a good protein treatment, ESPECIALLY because I have some heat damage...*sigh.*  I twisted my hair for a T.O. and pinned it back. Here are some pics:

I put 2 medium sized flat twists on both sides of my head and I put individual twists in the in middle. No reason really, I just wanted to try it. This morning I ended up stretching my roots with a pick and fluffing my hair into a puff ball. I swear there is NO ESCAPING the puff! 





The Heat Damage: Let me explain, when you use heat on your hair there is ALWAYS a possibility that you will get heat damage. I was lucky the first 2 times that I got my hair flat ironed but this time around I was not so lucky. The damage is only in one spot on the left side of my head. My hair is much finer around the perimeter of my head and edges so I am not surprised that my curls are now very loose waves. I do not plan on cutting my hair in the damaged spot either, it's not that bad. Click the jump for a pic. 



See the little Michael Jackson "S curls?" LOL, not funny but there's nothing I can do about it.
It's just hair. 

xoxo,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment