Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Totally Twisted" Gel

This morning I needed to wash my hair.
Well, not really, lol, I bought some new products at CVS yesterday
and I was ITCHING to try them.
One of the products I got is called-
"Totally Twisted" by Herbal Essence.
I liked the smell of the product when I first opened it.
The texture of the product was sticky and messy, so I wasn't very pleased with that.
It was also kind of runny.
I applied it to my hair is small sections from root to tip.
It went on smooth like a serum and it kind of made a weird noise...
The sound was similar to the foaming noise you get when you wash your hair?
I am not sure what that was about... maybe it was from the leave in conditioner I had in my hair.

Anyways...
it took my hair forever to dry.
Much longer than normal, it's actually still wet.
There is also a little bit of white flakes that was left behind on the dry parts of my hair.
Other than that, I guess the product is OK.
Nothing to really RAVE about...

Here are the results:


I think next time I will try the using the gel on "naked hair", meaning, no LEAVE IN CONDITIONER.
LOL.
When I do I will make to post an update!

xoxox-

Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment