Sunday, June 13, 2010

hi I just noticed that you are nc 44 like me. Im having trouble finding concealers and noticed you wear nw37 for undereye...is it too light or does it work for you? Also there is no nc 44 concealors, what does nc42 concealors look like undermakeup?

hi! sorry it took me so long to answer i haven't checked this in forever! but i wear NW35 for under eye concealer and it's not too light for me. The difference between NC and NW is NC = cool undertones, or yellow undertones and NW = warm undertones, or red/pinky undertones. The pink undertones in NW neutralize dark bluish purple circles under your eyes which is why even though I'm an NC, I have to use NW to cancel out those circles! I put NC42 over just to blend it in with the rest of my foundation and I use a lighter concealer under my eyes just to brighten up the area a little if you look at my pictures you can barely tell the difference (or at least i think so). I put concealer BEFORE I put on foundation [you can do it whichever way you want] because I think everything blends better that way. Hope this helps!!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment